Changing your foreign company’s name
Foreign companies can apply for a new company name if their head office changes their name. The transaction fee costs $15, and may require in-principle approval depending on the proposed name. Read more information on referral authorities.
Bài hát vua trực tuyếnWhen the name application has been approved, foreign companies must lodge a .
Updating your foreign company’s information
Foreign companies must update the information on BizFile+ within 30 days if there are changes in:
- Appointment or cessation of authorised representatives or directors
- Location where branch register of members is kept
- Registered office address and office hours
- Company activity and legal form in place of incorporation/origin
Appointment/Cessation of authorised representatives or directors
To appoint new authorised representatives or directors for your foreign company, you will need to provide the following details:
- Identification number
- Date of birth
- Land/fixed line number
- Residential address
- Alternate address (if any)
- E-mail address
- Position held
- Appointment date
- Cessation date
Bài hát vua trực tuyếnTo log these changes, visit > File eServices > Foreign Company > Make Changes > .